- To support activities which encourage academic curiosity and promote the intellectual endeavors of Langley High School students
- To promos and support academic teams, competitions and extra-curricular activities Langley High School students
- To increase awareness of and to recognize the academic achievements of Langley High School students
- To raise fund and provide financial support in furtherance of these goals
In short, we want to encourage EVERY Langley student to pursue their academic curiosity. By providing registration and supply fees for clubs and competitions, we remove the fundraising burden from the students and staff sponsors. Further, we hope to increase awards of the academic achievements of Langley students.
How we have helped…
- Contributed to Computer Science Club, Model United Nations, Robotics and Science Olympiad teams.
- Funded USA Biology Olympiad participation
- Distributed “Goody Bags” with each AP exam (over 2,000 each year
Langley Academic Boosters is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.